If spring is taking too long to get here, your job’s getting you down or you’re just feeling a little snippy, then you can spray the Grinch away with this wonderful DIY soothing lavender spray. Studies show that aromatherapy has the ability to calm the nerves, reduce blood pressure and soothe the jagged soul. This simple calming lavender spray could not be easier to make. Works on kids, pets and cranky coworkers too!
What you need
- ½ cup filtered water
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- Spray bottle
Combine, spray, relax. Repeat.
Spray on your pillow just before bed for restful sleep.
Wanna get fancy?
Add any of the following to give a little kick to your calm:
- ½ teaspoon of witch hazel
- 15 drops rosewood essential oil
- 12 drops chamomile essential oil
- 5 drops jasmine essential oil
- 10 drops orange essential oil