Are you considering a solar panel array for your home or business? Firstly, well done friend of Mother Nature… we salute you! And while your intentions may be good and you want to start saving money on those monthly utility bills, the process of choosing the right solar installer can be a daunting one.
You’ve probably heard horror stories of solar installations gone wrong and if you’ve approached some local installers, you may have gotten an eclectic mix of prices, advice and information that has you feeling lost.
When solar installers provide quotes, they may not all be including all the aspects of the job in their quote and that may lead to some unforeseen expenses down the road.
Well, we have a free solution for you. Doing due diligence just got a whole lot easier with EnergySage.
EnergySage is your unbiased solar matchmaker, connecting homeowners with their network of over 300 solar installers. Solar installers are pre-screened so you know that you are dealing with reputable firms. Using a price comparison means that EnergySage customers save an average of $5,000 to $10,000 compared to those who don’t get a range of quotes.
What does EnergySage do for you?
Just register with the website for free, and their platform aggregates multiple quotes, calculates the financial merits of each one, and then sends them to you in an easy-to-understand format. Selecting your solar installer could be as easy as booking a flight!
EnergySage offers free tools and resources including:
- Hundreds of articles, infographics and videos about all aspects of solar
- Solar Calculator to get an instant estimate of the solar potential of your home
- Solar Marketplace to request, receive & compare solar quotes
- Support from live Solar Advisors – experts in solar who help you thru the process by phone, email & chat
How the Solar Marketplace Works
3 simple steps & no-obligation:
- You register your property with EnergySage
- Pre-qualified installers in your area submit quotes for you to review
- EnergySage helps you compare these options & select the best choice for your home
Your information stays confidential, so solar installers will not be calling you. EnergySage is a completely free service for you, the home or business owner. They operate in 31 states (plus DC) and work with over 300 solar installers. Getting a quote for a solar installation has never been easier, so sign up today and starting making inroads to a carbon-free home with no monthly utility bills!
Pingback: How Solar Power Can Increase the Resale Value of Your Home